San Francisco ↣ Monterey ↣ Yosemite National Park ↣ Lake Tahoe ↣ Napa Valley
Here is a photo diary of the 10 days I spent road trippin’ Northern California. I hope these pictures speak louder than words to express what a fantastic journey it was.
A few thoughts from my travels:
- I had no idea how cold it was going to be in San Francisco! And I thought England was cold in Summer?
- I can tick whale watching off my bucket list.
- This was my first time in California and my second time in the United States – I’ve only explored a tiny fraction of it and I’m ready to come back and see more.
- I achieved my lifelong dream of visiting IHOP (because that’s the kind of thing I dream about)
- It such a liberating feeling to be able to stand at the top of a waterfall after spending hours hiking up it.
- California has such an admirable level of environmental awareness from the sustainability of seafood to a heavy focus on recycling.